Thursday, October 10, 2019

New Paper Trimmer

I got my new  Paper Trimmer by Stampin’ Up! today. Squeeeeeeek!!!! I am so excited. It's finally here. Couldn't wait to try it and now I don't want to stop cutting. Seriously, it cuts through the SU cardstock like it was butter. So smoothly and the edges are super clean. But wait, here comes the best part. It has imperial AND metric measurements! No more fiddling around with the conversion of the paper size when you find instructions from different parts of the world. Yeah!



And it's so easy to score with it. Look at how crisp the score line is.



As a demonstrator I was able to preorder my paper trimmer. It has yet to be determined when customers will be able to order it. If you can't wait click here  to join my team. You can add the paper trimmer to your $99 completely customizable starter kit (you will get your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products and a business supply pack valued at $50, that's a total value of USD175).

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...