Friday, October 18, 2019

A Little Bit Of Both

Now that the Holiday catalog is live it's easy to forget about all the beautiful stamp sets and embellishments in the main catalog. So for this card I combined product from both catalogs.

I really wanted the background to shimmer but was totally out of the Shimmery White Embossing Past. NOW WHAT? Here is where the creativity kicks in. I mixed the regular White Embossing Paste with Granny Apple Green refill and just added some Dazzling Diamond Stampin' Glitter. It's so sparkly!




Love how it turned out! And rest assured the Shimmery White Embossing Paste was added to my next order immediately!!!


Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...