Saturday, October 12, 2019

Just A Little Creepy

Or maybe a lot? In our neighborhood houses and front yards are getting decorated big time right now.  What is your favorite Halloween activity or decoration? Leave me a comment below.  Look at all these googly eyes staring at you in the forest. For this card I layered Night of Navy and Gorgeous Grape on Whisper White cardstock to achieve a night sky look. Then I used my Basic Pattern Decorative Mask stencil from the 2019 Holiday catalog and created the forest with sponge daubers and black ink. Next I added the googly eyes. I also have received my Paper Pumpkin this month and there is always some extras included so I decided to use some of the embellishments from the box to add it to my cards. Done!



Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...