Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Happy Birthday Monster

Today I wanted to show you that stamp sets from the Holiday catalog can be used in many different ways and are not limited to the holidays. I totally fell in love with those little monsters. If I would only use them for Halloween I feel I wouldn't get enough use out of them. I think they make a perfect birthday card too and BAM! you can use them year round. Add a heart somewhere and you have a Valentines card. The sky is the limit to your imagination and creativity.



For this card I chose a watercolor background and doodled a fine line around with a Journaling Pen. I stamped the little monsters with Memento black ink and colored and shaded them with Stampin' Blends. I also wanted to practice my coloring skills and added all the furry details with the Watercolor Pencils.


Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...