Friday, April 18, 2014

The Power of Two

At the beginning of the year I was browsing for some inspiration and I came across a picture that was very similar to the following.
I would love to give credit to the artist but unfortunately the picture I found showed no indication of who created this card. If you have some information please let me know so I can give proper credit. When I saw this card I immediately thought of the sentiment "Never underestimate the power of two!" from the stamp set "Yippee-Skippee!". I just love how the mouse uses the raccoon as parachute. I think it's hilarious. So the inside of the card inspired the outside. The Basic Grey background really makes the colorful frames pop.
I think it turned out really cute and hope you like it too. Thanks for stopping by today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...