Friday, January 31, 2014

Valentine Fox

This cute little fox is delivering a Valentine's Day message today. "LIFE IN THE FOREST" is one of my favorite stamp sets right now. I kept the card simple and monochromatic so the red balloon really pops. I like how it goes over the edges of the card. Thankfully Stampin' Up! offers the envelope punch board now so I can make a customized envelope for this card.


Card Stock:      Whisper White, DSP
Stamps:           Life In The Forest, Love You To The Moon
Ink / Marker:     Real Red, Black StazOn
Accessories:     Heart Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...