Friday, January 24, 2014

Petite Petals Birthday

What's the next best thing to sending your friend a bouquet of flowers for her birthday? Sending a Stampin' Up! paper flower bouquet on a birthday card. The stamp set "Petit Petals" comes with a matching punch which makes creating the most beautiful cards really quick and easy.

For the background I stamped the flowers randomly on Whisper White Cardstock. Then I stamped the same flowers with StazOn on Vellum and layered it on top. Stamp and punch out some flowers on colored card stock for the bouquet, add a sentiment and some rhinestones, DONE.


Card Stock:      Whisper White, Real Red, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Real Red,Vellum
Stamps:           Petite Petals, Create a Cupcake
Ink / Marker:     Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Black StazOn
Accessories:     Petite Petals Punch, Rhinestones, Daffodil Delight seam Binding Ribbon, Labels Collection Framelit Dies

1 comment:

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...