Sunday, January 12, 2014

Love You to the Moon

LOVE YOU TO THE MOON This stamp set is sooooo cute. When I browsed through the new Occasions catalog it jumped right at me.

I stamped the rocket with the planet on a Window sheet with white StazOn, cut it out and cut  a hole a little larger than a dimensional (with the CIRCLES COLLECTION FRAMELITS DIES)  through the middle of the planet. Then I stamped only the rocket on Whisper White, colored it, cut it out and attached it to the Window sheet. After that I stamped the planet on Summer Starfruit card stock, cut that one out and attached it on my card with a dimensional through the middle of the hole in my window  sheet. Now the rocket can spin around the planet when you move the card.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...