Saturday, April 18, 2020

Global Design Project GDP#236




Hello everybody! This week I participated in the Global Design Challenge again. GDP#236 is case the designer and our inspiration is the beautiful card below by the very talented Janneke Dijkstra de Jong.



I have a friend who moved half way around the world last year and when I made this card I did so with her in mind. I will send this card today as an addition to her comfort file. Never heard this term before? I just learned about it a few month ago myself. It's your stack of happy mail from your friends and family that you have collected over the years at which you take a look to remind yourself of how much you mean to others. Pretty awesome right? Do you keep a comfort file? If not it might be time to start one. Especially in these trying and uncertain times right now this could give you just the little pick up you need.



Stay safe and healthy and thanks for looking,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...