Saturday, April 11, 2020

3D POP-UP FLOWER POT

This week's Global Design Project challenge theme (#GDP235is Spring / Easter. How fun! 

I decided to make a colorful 3D pop-up card that just screams spring and Easter to me. I have showered friends and family with even more cards than usual lately to put a smile in their faces. It's a crazy world out there right now and with all the uncertainty, turmoil and troubling everyday news a handmade card is a great surprise to find in the mailbox to brighten the recipient's day.
Today's card has such happy bright colors and so much dimension. I used lots and lots of dimensionals to stick the flowers on the base and that creates a lot of depth.




And the best part is that the card folds completely flat and can easily be send in the mail. Just slip off the belly band that holds the base flat and prevents the card from folding and stick it in an envelope.


Stay safe and healthy and thanks for looking,









No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...