Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Secret Garden Birthday


There are so many fun things in the 2013 Spring Catalog but the Secret Garden stamp and framelit bundle is one of my favorites for sure. The flowers are adhered with Dimensionals to give the card some depth. The pink flowers are embellished with pearls. For the stems in the yellow flowers I dyed white bakers twine with a Tango Tangerine marker, tied a knot on the end and applied Crystal Effects to give it some dimension.


Card Stock:      Whisper White, Basic Grey, Gumball Green, Pacific Point
Stamps:           Secret Garden, En Francais, Papillon Potpourri, Curly Cute
Ink / Marker:     Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Basic Grey, Tango Tangerine; Pacific Point, StazOn, Whisper White Craft
Accessories:     Secret Garden Framelits Dies, 3/8" striped Organdy Ribbon Melon Mambo, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Ovals Collection Framelits, Honeycomb TIEF, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Bakers Twine, Pearl Basic Jewels

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, love the flowers and your choice of color. May give this one a try over the weekend.I have put your blog in my Favorites, so will check back often for more ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...