Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Just Believe in Flower Trim


Did you know you can easily dye the Flower Trim to match the colors on your card? Just brush the flowers with a marker to apply some ink and then spritz it with rubbing alcohol to dilute the ink until evenly distributed. Voilá! So easy and quick!

Todays card showcases the Flower Trim and the Bitty Butterfly Punch from the Spring catalog.


Card Stock:      Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit
Stamps:           Just Believe, Papillon Potpourri
Ink / Marker:     Gumball Green, Basic Black, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories:     Flower Trim, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...