Sunday, February 12, 2012

Strawberry Box

Hi everybody, I know it has been a while and a new post is way overdue. Well, it's about time to get going on some last minute Valentine's projects. I just love, love, love the new Framlits that SU introduced in the  2012 Occasions Mini.  Inspired by Lynn Pratt's idea I came up with my version of a Strawberry Box:



The hearts were cut out with the new Framelits dies "Heart Collection" (125599). The top heart is embossed with the heart embossing folder from the "Adorning Accents" (125601). Both from the new Mini.
The leaves are punched from the 5-Petal Flower punch (119880). For the chocolate I covered some Chocolate Chip card stock with Versa Mark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The sentiments are from retired stamp sets.

I have another box for which I will post the pictures tomorrow, make sure you stop by to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...