Sunday, February 12, 2012

LOVE Heart Box

Here is another box I made using the new Framelits dies "Hearts Collection"(125599):


For the top and the bottom heart I used the biggest die which is the scalloped heart. The red glitter heart is cut from a smaller die from the same set. Using Sticky Strip (104294) I attached some ruffeled 5/8" Organza Ribbon (114319) to the glitter heart. The rose was made from the Fancy Flower Punch (118073). The sentiment is "Outlined Occasions" (126014 w / 126016 c) from the Sale-A-Bration promotion that is currently going on.You can earn it for free if you place a $50 order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...