Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Halloween Pumpkin Box from Candy Wrapper Die

I have used my Candy Wrapper Die (120890) to create this cute little Pumpkin. The eyes are two single petals cut from the 5-Petal Flower punch (119880) and the mouth is a double punched 1-3/4 Scalloped Circle (119854). The leaf is punched with the Blossom Petals Builder punch (121808). For the stem I ran some brown card stock through my Crimper (101618) and rolled it up, sticking it into the little opening. The ribbon is the new In-Color 2011 Luckey Limade 3/8" Ruffeled Ribbon.

I have a few more of the cuties that I will post over the next few days followed by a free tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...