Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween Bat Box from Candy Wrapper Die


This bat is also made from the Candy Wrapper Die (120890). The box is made the same as the pumpkin, just dressed up differently. For the wings I cut two triangles and used my circle punch for the scalloped look. Then I ran the wings through the Big Shot with my Spider Web embossing folder (120889) and adhered them to the box. For the eyes I punched some circles from Whisper White card stock and red Glimmer Paper (121790). The teeth are punched from the very tip of the owl's ears from the Owl Builder punch (118074).

The bat is #2 of my Halloween buddies, two more to come. Keep on checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...