Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Who Says That's All The Fox Can Say?

I hope you aren't getting tired of that stamp set because I am sure having fun with it. And who say the fox can only say one phrase? Once I discovered how simple it was to create my own sentiments with MDS the stamp sets all of a sudden become so much more versatile and I was on a roll.



Card Stock:      Whisper White, Old Olive, Smoky Slate, DSP
Stamps:           Love you To The Moon
Ink / Marker:     Real Res, Smokey Slate, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Soft Sky, Soft Suede
Accessories:  On Film Framelits Dies, Epic Day Washi Tape



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...