Thursday, February 13, 2014

Paper Players Challenge #182

Hello there! Paper Players has a really fun challenge this week: Midnight Muse, Crisp Cantaloupe and Gold! What a great color combination. So elegant. I had a lot of fun playing along.

Card Stock:      Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Midnight Muse, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Stamps:           Flowering Flourishes, Express Yourself
Ink / Marker:     StazOn, Midnight Muse
Accessories:   Stampin' Emboss Powder Gold, 1/2" inch Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Pearl Basic Jewels, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Petit Petals Punch

This card is so elegant that I definitely wanted a bow on it. And I was going for the scrunchy look. To achieve that I took some Very Vanilla Seam Binding and inked it with my Crisp Cantaloupe ink pad. I love that you can  just dye the ribbon to match the colors on your card.



3 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning! All the white space is so elegant and really lets the colors shine. Love the gold shimmer matting and the touch of pearls. Gorgeous! So glad you shared this beauty with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one word. GORGEOUS!
    So glad you shared this fabulous card with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! You had me at that crinky, beautiful bow! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...