Thursday, January 7, 2021

Global Design Project #273 | Color Challenge

 Happy New Year 2021! I hope this new year is a healthy and happy one for you!

This week the new January to June 2021 Mini and Sale-A-Bration catalogs went live and they are chock full of super fun stamps, paper, dies and coordinating accessories!

One stamp set I skimmed past when I first looked at the catalog was the Friends Are Like Seashells. But when I watched the presentation at our virtual convention On-Stage-At-Home in November last year I totally fell in love with it. I feel the catalog pictures don't do it justice, especially the Pearlescent Specialty Paper. It's so pretty when you see it in person, a total must have!!!


And then there is the Gilded Leafing Embellishment. I didn't use the Hea t& Stick to apply the gold on this card, just the regular glue because I only wanted little accents. I let the glue slightly dry and then dipped a brush tip into the Gilded Leafing container and picked up some gold. This way the application more controllable. 


The color inspiration came from the Global Design Project #273. Always fun to play along!




Thanks for stopping by today,








No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...