Sunday, July 5, 2020

Splash Vellum Background

This technique is so fun. And it was the perfect background for the Global Design Project #GDP247 theme "SUN FUN" this week.  I created a whole bunch of cards with it and every background is unique and different and it is always a surprise how it turns out.

I am so very honored that this project has been chosen by the design team to be a winner for this week's challenge!

I colored my velum with my Stampin' Blend markers. Then I spritzed some alcohol over the vellum. The ink gets pushed away where it hits the vellum and that creates super cool effects. Give it a try!






Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...