Saturday, April 20, 2019

Come Sail Away

I had the opportunity to attend OnStage in Minneapolis this month. These events are amazing! All the energy in that room is just incredible! It's always such a fun weekend. You get to meet fellow demonstrators, make new friends every time you go and come home with lots of inspiration and a bag full of goodies. One of the many perks is that you qualify to order from the Product Purchase Premiere. That means you get your hands on new product even before the preorder for demonstrators begins and you can start getting creative. Yeah!

The new Come Sail Away suite caught my attention right away.



Thanks for stopping by today,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...