Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Adventure Bound Forest

Did I mention I am on a roll with the Adventure Bound DSP stack? After a slow start I could not stop anymore and my mind seems to explode with ideas. Come back soon to check for more samples.

The forest is all DSP. I just stamped the sun with the sun from the Kinda Eclectic set in Crushed Curry and added the heat embossed sentiment (Crushed Curry embossing powder). For the butterfly I used the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and stamped it twice. I punched it out with the coordinating punch, colored it and glued the two butterflies together to add a colorful focal point on the card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...