Monday, December 2, 2013

Creative Crew Design Team December

It has been such a great honor to be on the Creative Crew Design Team over at Splitcoaststampers for the last four month. I had a great time, it was a lot of fun. But unfortunately all good things come to an end and so I published my final four projects this month.

This month theme was all about CASE (Copy And Share Everything): As we end 2013, let's CASE someone else's work and give them credit for inspiring us.

"Art begins in imitation and ends in innovation" - Mason Cooley
This singing reindeer was CASEd from LLINNYC3 http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...YC3%20reindeer. It had been on my "definitely have to case that one" list for quite a while. This seemed to be the perfect opportunity to go ahead and do it. The background was hard to catch on the picture. I stamped Merry Christmas over and over with Illuminate Glimmer Watermark ink for a subtle sparkle and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.
Holiday Focus: December 24th is National Chocolate Day.
While eating the best chocolate you can find, make a card using chocolate chip on it.


This is CASEd from the very talented Lorri Heiling http://www.confessionsofastampingadd...stick-pen.html. Isn't that the cutest note pad ever? A must-have for every purse to write your to-do lists on the go.

Scrapbook and More Focus: Make a calendar, to do list, booklet or journal for a friend to use in 2014.


This card was CASEd from one of Jennifer Timko's Artisan Wednesday Wow cards http://stampinonthefly.com/2013/08/aww-aug-4/. I just loved how the yellow flower pops on the black background. For the center of the flower I used the Simply Pressed Clay and the Blossoms mold. I heat embossed the clay flower first with black and then with Iridescent Ice embossing powder for the sparkle.
DSP/Color Focus: Modern Medley or basic black and very vanilla.

And last but not least I CASEd this card from Heather D Heroldt http://www.heatherspages.net/1/post/...-occasion.html.
Copy someone's artwork that loves brads or candy dots. Use candy dots generously on your project.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...