Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Creative Crew Design Team October

I very much enjoyed playing along again this month. It was tough since "gaudy colors" for example are somewhat out of my comfort zone. Also the stamp sets I own from the Etcetera Suite don't necessarily scream "Sweetest Day" at me. But after all that is what makes it a challenge and that's what the fun is all about. Here are my projects for October:

DSP/Color Focus: Since we celebrate Halloween this month on 10/31, I had to choose Witch's Brew DSP on P 21 of the Holiday Catalog. If you don't have the DSP, use the color combo: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit and Very Vanilla.

Creative Focus: Celebrate Sweetest Day (10/19) by creating a card for your Sweetest using products from the Etcetera Suite found on P 96-109 of the US Catalog.

Holiday focus: Wear Something Gaudy Day is on 10/17. Use your gaudiest colors to create a gift card holder. Find a template on the Tutorials page or create a new one of your own!


Scrapbook focus: October is Self-Promotion Month. Show us how awesome you are on a scrapbook page, mixed media project or with This & That!

If you would like to know more detail about the challenge and the materials used for the projects click on the pictures. The link will take you over to SCS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...