Sunday, July 7, 2013

Artisan Entry 2013 - 3D Pop-Up Card

Every year Stampin' Up! is looking for talented and creative demonstrators to be a part of the Artisan Design Team. Twenty finalists are selected, out of that group 10 demonstrators will be chosen to be Artisan Design Team members.
I had a lot of fun creating my projects that I submitted for the contest. SU notified all the finalists last week and sadly I didn't get a call. But that's o.k., I guess I can't win every contest and I already did the happy dance when I won the display stamper audition in April this year (see those entries here). For a while I got pretty busy stamping for the Artisan contest and doing my display stamper projects.

I would like to congratulate all the talented demonstrators who were chosen as finalists. I can hardly wait to see all their creative projects!

The good news is since I am not a finalist I can start showing the projects on my blog. Today I would like to show you the first one of my entries for the Artisan contest, more to follow over the next few days, so come back and check for more.

3D Rubber Band Activated Pop-Up Cradle

I love to design pop-up cards. For the Artisan contest I designed a cradle using different SU card stock, DSP and coordinating fabric.





This cradle folds flat and fits easily in the matching envelope. If you take the belly band off the envelope you can also send it in the regular mail. How cool it that?



Once you take it out of the envelope the rubber band mechanism pops it up into a 3D card.


The little tag leaves some room for a personal message to the recipient.

Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Old Olive, Night of Navy, Summer Smooches DSP; Essentials Designer Fabric Stamp Sets: Easy Events, Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel, Stacks of Wishes
Ribbon: Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Night of Navy ¼” Stitched Grosgrain, Whisper White Baker’s Twine
Ink: Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, StazOn Jet Black
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Blender Pen, Hung Up Cute Clips, Labels Collection Framelits, Extra Large Tag Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...