Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Clubhouse

Do you struggle with masculine cards? The Clubhouse stamp set from Stampin' Up! is the answer to that problem! Together with the coordinating dies and Designer Series Paper this bundle is so much fun! And pssst..... it's not just for guys but for all your golfing friends! LOL


For this card I cut out a window on the front so you can see through it and covered it with a window sheet on which I glued my golf ball, tee and grass. 


I glued another golf ball, tee and grass as well as a frame on the window from inside of the card to give it a finished look from the that side as well. Once you open the card all those mini golf balls become visible. 


I was on a roll with that set once I started creating so there is more to come. Stay tuned. Thanks for checking in today!

Stay healthy and happy crafting,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...