Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Gatefold Punch Daisy


I just can't stop playing with the new Daisy Lane stamp set and I really like how the white flowers pop on this Granny Apple Green card. 



One daisy is on the inside of the card and sticks through the opening whereas the other flowers are on the outside.


To make this gate fold card I punched half the daisy from one side of the fold. Then I folded the card on the score lines, positioned the punched out flower in the half-opening that I created and marked the outer edge of the other half of the daisy with very light pencil lines on the opposite side of the seam so I knew where to punch the rest of the flower.

Thanks for stopping by today,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...