Friday, March 4, 2016

Event Display Stamper Application 2016

I was so excited when Stampin' Up! offered demonstrators the opportunity to get involved and and stamp samples for the display boards for OnStage this year again. I was given the honor to make some samples in 2014 and 2013 and I had a blast designing and creating my projects. So here are my samples for this year's application.

Tissue Box Cover   3D item #1

I have been playing around with this idea for quite a while. When I first started to sketch the design for a tissue box cover that looks like a house I was more focused on Gingerbread Houses. I am glad I never really got around to do it because with the new "Brick Wall" TIEF and the "Hearth & Home" thinlit dies I could take it to a whole nother level and make a house that  can be displayed year round. And did you know that the window die can also be used to make a front door?


 Front View


Side View


Back

The window sheet even shows the reflection from the light. It looks so real. The lace trim makes a perfect curtain and aren't the flower boxes just adorable?

And a house would not be complete without a little mailbox.


Treat Holder   3D item #2

It is always good to have a little give away on hand. This little fancy treat bag literally screams enjoy a break or as I like to call it "Have a 5 min. vacation". Using the pearls added a touch of elegance to the packaging and I really like how this soothing color combination goes with the theme.



You Rock   card #1

This card uses a lot of different techniques like emboss resist, masking, bokeh background and water coloring to name a few. It is a very versatile card that can be used for a birthday, and achievement or a thank you. And the best part? It also fits the category masculine cards.

I spritzed the whole card with the glitter from the new Wink of Stella Glitter Brush that was introduced in the 2016 Occasions catalog. It is hard to capture the glitter in a photo but I think the image below shows it pretty good.


Hello   card #2

Flowers never go out of style and just when you think you have them all there is a new stamp or die that is even more beautiful than all the other ones in your collection. For this card I used Pool Party re-inker diluted with water and a big brush to make the watercolor  lines for the background. The sequins are from the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit.




Happy Birthday   card #3

The "World Map" is one of my favorite background stamps and it compliments the airplane from the "Sky is the Limit" stamp set in the Sale-A-Bration catalog so well. The perfect pair. I decided on a very subtle background to make the plane pop.


Explore Your World   scrapbook page 

The stamps from the "Balloon Celebration" stamp set are great to create some dandelion blow balls and all the seeds that get carried away in the wind. The perfect complement to the picture with all the wildflowers. It took a long time to explore all the different flowers on that meadow in the picture. I used the emboss resist technique to create the dandelions and sponged Soft Sky over it to create a subtle background. I really like how the silver metallic thread frames the picture on the page.



Thanks for stopping by,










3 comments:

  1. Oh so over the top and completely amazing! That house!!! Everything is fantastic. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...