Monday, August 12, 2013

2013 Artisan Entry - Flower Card

Here is another one of my cards that I submitted for the Artisan Award. I stamped the flowers from the Secret Garden stamp set several times, colored, cut and layered them to give them more dimension. I mixed in some Flower Trim to add more interest. The card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 and slides out of the belly band.




Card Stock: Lucky Limeade, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, White Vellum
Ink: Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie, StazOn Jet Black, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White Craft
Stamp Sets: En Français, Tiny Tags, Secret Garden
Ribbon: Real Red ¼” Stitched Grosgrain, 5/8” Flower Trim, Whisper White Baker’s Twine
Accessories: Pearl Basic Jewels, Paper Doilies, Jewelry Tag Punch, Secret Garden Framelits Dies, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, Glue Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...