Monday, January 14, 2013

Honeycomb Valentine


I am totally in love with the new Honeycomb TIEF!!!! The hexagons are cut from DSP and glued into the honeycomb impressions. It was a lot of fun playing with the different patterns and putting them together like a puzzle. Adding a single black hexagon really makes the glitter heart pop.

Card Stock:      Whisper White, Real Red, Brights DSP, Summer Smooches DSP, Basic Black, Glimmer Paper Real Red
Stamps:           Something to Celebrate
Ink / Marker:     Real Red
Accessories:     Honeycomb TIEF,1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon Real Red, Small Heart Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...