Thursday, November 1, 2012

Wicked Googly Halloween

Happy Halloween everybody! This is the card that I made with my Hostess Club for Halloween. It's a gate fold card in a sleeve. The sleeve is made from black card stock that has been run through the Big Shot using the Spider Web EBF.  All the embellishments are glued to the sleeve.



Card Stock:      Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Pumkin Pie, Basic Black, Lucky Limeade
Stamps:           Wicked Cool, Googly Ghouls
Ink / Marker:     StazOn Black, Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:     Peekaboo Frames Die, Spider Web EBF, Labels Collection Framelits,  Googlies, 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon, Sticky Strip, 1" Square Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Multipurpose Liquid Glue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...