Sunday, November 20, 2011

Online Extravaganza



Stampin’ Up! will launch their Online Extravaganza, the annual sale to kick off the holiday shopping season, Monday, November 21, 2011. It will run through Wednesday, November 30, 2011.

The offer includes FREE digital downloads valued at $40 when you buy My Digital Studio Express, 60 percent off select Designer Fabrics, and 30 percent off an exclusive ribbon bundle!

In addition, there will be two items on sale for 24 hours only (November 21, 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM [MT])

Watch for more detailed information to post on my demonstrator website (http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/1stampingnightowl) on November 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...