Thursday, May 19, 2011

WHITE BUTTERFLIES

I needed to make a card for a First Communion and I was inspired by a lot of white-on-white cards that I have seen lately. I somewhat cased them giving it my own twist.

It's kind of like a tri-fold. The square is a flap that tucks under the big butterfly and keeps the card closed. I cut it from the Glossy White card stock to have a little contrast by playing with different textures. Except for the "Congratulations" there is no stamping involved. I used my Big Shot with several embossing folders and a die for the butterflies. The sentiment is heat embossed with silver embossing powder. Since it was for a First Communion I added a littele silver cross pendant.

Stamps
Fun & Fast Notes Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!




Fast & Fun Notes (113500)
-
for the sentiment-





Paper
Glossy White (102599)
Whisper White (100730)
Ink
Versa Mark (102283)
Accessories
Elegant Bouquet Embosing Folder (115964)
Framed Tulips Embossing Folder (121809)
Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die (118138)
Silver Stampin' Embossing Powder (109131)
Basic Pearls (119247)
5/8" Satin Ribon White (114616)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...